Blog Post #3: Locations

 What locations are you using? How long do you think it'll take you to film? Who are your subjects and what do you think your process for directing and filming will be in the context of COVID-19?

The locations I'm using are mainly going to be inside my house, and just a little bit of the outside. The actors I used in my film were mainly my mom and my baby sister as the main characters in the opener. My process for directing and filming in this current pandemic that we live in filtered out a lot of areas that I thought would be fun and cool to record in. I decided to mainly just film inside my house because if I try to film anywhere outside or away from my house, it will be very hard to film and make it seem like I am casually recording a film for an examination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4: Filming [and rough draft]

My understanding of Cinematic Language

Blog Post #2 : Story Board