Blog Post # 1: Ideas and Treatment

 

  • Why did you select this idea for the video intro? What are some similar references you've used that helped you influence your idea? Include links to those references
I selected this idea because I like the idea of making the audience show as much emotion as possible. I selected this idea because I was inspired by the game Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and the show Stranger Things. My film borrowed the idea of a haunted hallway like in the Plushtrap hallway part of the game. And will use the idea of a supernatural dimension like in stranger things. It is also inspired by a webtoon called Freaking Romance, there is a crack in dimensions making it able to view creatures on the other side of the invisible crack. Most of the horror/ thriller film openers that I see start off very casual but hinting at something supernatural or ominous.

Treatment Document:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4: Filming [and rough draft]

My understanding of Cinematic Language

Blog Post #2 : Story Board