Blog Post #2 : Story Board

 What was the process of creating the storyboard like? Did it confirm or refute your initial thoughts for what the video intro would look like? Did you iterate on your idea? Are there any additional things you added, or aspects that you've taken away? 

Creating the storyboard was difficult because I was continually very indecisive on how I wanted my story to turn out. It made me think about making a good and captivating storyline that I wanted to introduce to my audience. I decided to show more characters in my film opener, and I thought of a way to show my story without giving away the entire plot. I decided to add some more dialogue in my storyboard and more camera movements to show more than just a terrified protagonist. I removed the amount of stiffness in my camera movement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4: Filming [and rough draft]

My understanding of Cinematic Language